Study-19 Tian Xian Liquid Toxicity Experiment
From Nov-29, 2007
to Feb-1, 2008
1. Erythrocyte micronucleus test on an experimental mouse after using Tian Xian Liquid.
2. Ames test to reverse the mutation of gram negative aerobic bacteria after using Tian Xian Liquid.
3. Chromosomal abnormality analysis test on mammal cell lines outside the body after using Tian Xian Liquid.
1. No toxicity of chromosomal genes to erythrocytes of the experimental mouse.
2. No variability in Ames test to reverse mutation of gram negative aerobic bacteria; the gene mutation of cells revealed negative reaction.
3. No variability in test of mammal cell lines outside the body.
This toxicity experiment guaranteed the safety of Tian Xian Liquid.
Project leader: Liao Jiunn-Wang
Associate Professor of Animal Diseases Diagnostic Center, National Chung Hsing University, College of Veterinary Medicine